Monday, 23 April 2012

MARK MOBIUS - Weekend Reading Global

BSE Index Analysis, Securties , Standard Experts


MARK MOBIUS, Exec Chairman, Templeton Asset Management 


Source: CNBC
No effect on emerging markets - unless the banks reduced the amount of money in circulation

On Quantitative easing - The end of quantitative easing in the US, for instance, would not be a problem. It would be a problem if the Federal Reserve decided to "take money off the table. Then that would be a problem for everybody because it would limit investment in equities and bonds around the world. I doubt that will happen. I think Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke has still got his foot on the pedal and wants to make sure the unemployment comes down. Thatâ³ true of other countries around the world. The Europeans, the Japanese, the Chinese want to see good growth although they are cautious about inflation.

On Emerging markets - Emerging markets continue to outperform in spite of the problems in the developed world. For instance, China, struggling to slow down its economy, is still aiming at a target of 7.5% growth. Russia would be my pick for investment because it has been beaten down, it has not really performed that well, the valuations are very good and the political picture is getting better. I might pick Russia, then China after that.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want Guest Author for this Blogs , please re-writable content accept after admin permission...welcome to my blogs world.. New blogger welcome for blog linking.. Contact me on kuberbshiva06@gmail.com